Northeast Master/slave Title [Edit]
The purpose of the Northeast Master/slave title is to help raise awareness and appreciation within the leather community for the Master/slave relationship, and to provide a titleholder pair who will serve as an educational resource, role model, and champion for the M/s lifestyle. The Northeast Master/slave contest is an official feeder to the International Master/slave Contest.
The Northeast Master/slave contest is for couples who self-identify as Master/slave regardless of gender or sexual orientation. The titleholders will be expected to use the title to help educate the general leather community about the Master/slave lifestyle.
The Contest is held as part of the annual Master/slave Conference held over Labor Day Weekend in the Washington, DC area.
- 2019: Sir Edgar and slave raven
- 2018: Sir James and slave wendy
- 2017: Mr. Blue and BlueFrost
- 2016: (none)
- 2015: Master Fire and slave elliot
- 2014: Raven Kaldera and slave boy joshua
- 2013: (none)
- 2012: Master D and slave passion
- 2011: Master Griffin and slave ann goodpet
- 2010: Master Don and orja
- 2009: Master Steve and slave tami
- 2008: Master Tallen and slave angela
- 2007: Lady Lynette and slave llamb
- 2006: Master Larry and slave barb
- 2005: Master Jack and slave raven
- 2004: Sir Stephen and slave catherine
Out titleholders have won the International title three tines:
- 2005 – Sir Stephen and slave catherine
- 2007 – Master Larry and slave barb
- 2018 – Mr. Blue and Bluefrost